I have lived all over the world – from Louisiana to New York to Knoxville, from Madrid to Rome to Copenhagen. Currently my wife and I reside in Atlanta. I’ve not just visited Europe, I’ve lived there for 10+ years. Travel has always been a big part of my life so it’s only natural to find me working as a travel advisor.
- I am very passionate about travel! My knowledge and personal experiences living overseas will prove invaluable to you.
- In the past five years, I’ve directly helped thousands of travelers. I built a travel consultant business & website in Rome (Ron in Rome) that has hosted (and helped) more than 1.75 million visitors.
- My connections, coupled with the insider access of Brownell Travel and certification as a Virtuoso agency, ensure that your travel experience will be unforgettable. As a preferred partner, I have access to amenities, upgrades, and specials you can’t and won’t find on the internet.
- I’ve worked at ALL levels of the travel industry – as an advisor, a consultant, a booking agent, and yes, even as a Tour Guide in the Rome Colosseum and the Vatican Museums. I not only understand your travel needs, I’ve been a part of each step in the process.
- I take great pleasure in learning about you and designing a unique experience, a custom itinerary, and a vacation that is about more than just visiting a destination – it’s about creating an memorable experience. My destination specialties include Europe, Italy, Spain, and luxury cruises.