Kempinski Hotel Giardino Di Costanza, Sicily
Kempinski Hotel Giardino Di Costanza
“Indulge your mind and senses in heavenly hideaways, culinary pleasures and cultural experience”
Why to choose Kempinski Hotel Giardino di Costanza for your Sicilian escape:
- Short distance from international airports of Palermo and Trapani(50/60 min)
- Strategic position for those who are looking forward to discover the real Sicily. 20/40 minutes driving from Salt pans, Erice, Segesta, Selinunte and the main cultural sites
- Sicilian Boutique Experience: give a local experience to every client(for example: wine and oil tasting,typical Sicilian welcome drink upon arrival)
- Spacious and beautifully appointed in Sicilian elegant style rooms and suites (minimum 48 sqm)
- Family Oriented Resort (interconnecting rooms and Family suites, mini clubs, Kids menu and special
SPA Menu for the Very Important Small Guests
– Fully equipped SPA of 2.100 sqm (11 SPA Suites)
– State of art MICE facilities: unique well equipped Conference Centre well suited for car and product launches.
(8 spacious meeting rooms and areas for upon measure event)
Children Policy at Kempinski Hotels
Children under 6 years may share their parent’s room at no extra charge. Baby cots or extra beds are provided free of charge. For more than one child, it might be necessary to reserve a higher room category depending on the number of person allowed in the relevant room type.
– Children between 6 and 12 years benefit from a 50% discount on the extra bed charge.
– Breakfast is complimentary for children under 6 years.
– Children between 6 and 12 years benefit from a 50% discount on the breakfast charge.
– No benefits for children above 12.
The following must be available for children travelling with their parents:
- Child-sized robes and slippers (free of charge)
- Bedtime milk, if applicable (free of charge)
- No-tear shampoo and special children toiletries (free of charge)
- Welcome gift for kids under 12 years (stuffed toy) (free of charge)
- Destination info from Kempinski Concierge “what to do with kids” (free of charge)
- Children’s menus and snacks (at charge)
- Babysitting services (at charge)
- Optional children’s programmes and “kids clubs” with supervision for selected properties and periods (resort hotels)
Number of Rooms: 91
Date Opened: 2005
Year Renovated: 2010
Address: Via Salemi, Km 7, 100 Mazara Del Vallo, Italy (Sicilia)
Amenities: Children’s Program, Water sports, Wheelchair accessible, Safe deposit box, Pets allowed, Multi-lingual staff, Check-out late available, Elevators, Check-in early available, Air conditioning, Security 24-hours, Wedding services, Wakeup calls, Turndown service, Room service, Limousine service, Laundry/dry cleaning/pressing, Internet access – wireless, Parking – complimentary, Doctor on call, Currency exchange, Car rental desk, Babysitting services, Room Service 24-hours, Spa, Sauna, Restaurant, Pool – outdoor, Laundromat, Lounge/bar, Pool – indoor, Fitness Center, Conference facilities, Concierge desk, Business center, Boutiques/shops, Beauty salon, Banquet facilities, Non-smoking rooms, Movies, Housekeeping – daily, Hair dryer, Connecting rooms, Adjoining rooms, Kitchen, Telephone, Slippers, Safe, DVD player, Jacuzzi/whirlpool, Beach, Butler service
Virtuoso Exclusive Benefits I can get for You at this hotel
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full American breakfast is already included in room rates and served in the restaurant
- One Three Course Dinner for 2 (excluding beverage) per stay
- 12 Noon early check-in/4 PM late check-out, subject to availability